M3M Broadway Gurgaon Sector 71 is a Commercial project by M3M Developer Offers Retail Shop, Multiplex, Food Court & Office Space with intelligent features.
M3M Broadway, An upcoming mixed-use commercial development in Sector 71 Gurgaon. Strategically located on 150-meters wide Southern Periphery Road Gurgaon. It is conceived and designed by the famous architect- Bentel Associates International, Is open design and wide expansive spaces give a break from the congested city life, where there is always a constriction of space.
M3M Broadway has been planned in a way, that enables the eye to wander.To live life to the fullest, one must move beyond a tunnel-vision to a broader perspective. People with a broader perspective know how to differentiate a need from a want. They know precisely what they want and how to accomplish it.
- HIGH-STREET RETAIL SPACE
- THE SHRINE OF A VARIETY OF CUSINIES
- ENTERTAINMENT ZONE
- GRADE ‘A’ OFFICE SPACE FOR MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY
- SERVICED STUDIO APARTMENTS
- A WHOPPING 10 SCREEN MULTIPLEX FOR DAZZLING CINEMATIC TREET
M3M BROADWAY FEATURES & HIGHLIGHTS
- New Commercial project by M3M in sector 71 Gurgaon
- Spead over 7.6 acre of land in sector71 Gurgaon
- Bang on Southern Periphery Road in Gurgaon
- Available – Retail shops, showrooms, food-courts, multiplex etc
- Double Height Shops 9 mtr high
- Retail – Ground, Lower Ground, Upper Ground and First Floor
- 10 Screen multiplex on 3rd & 4th floor having 1600 seats.
- Investment starts from 40 lack only.
- Designed by – Bentel Associates International.
M3M BROADWAY LOCATION ADVANTAGES
- Surrounded by Premium Residential Apartments.
- Wide Frontage with 2 Side Road Connectivity.
- Spread across 3.17 hectares (7.84 acres)
- Vital location on the 150-metre-wide Golf Course Road Extn. comprising of 90-metre road and 30-metre of green belt and service road on both sides
- Lies in proximity to Sohna Road in well-developed Sector 71, Gurugram
- Approximately 8 KM (15 minutes) from Rajiv Chowk on NH-8
- The site is positioned along the Transit Oriented Development (TOD) Corridor